Six Month Smiles
Six Month Smiles is a short-term orthodontic solution that realigns teeth quickly and more discreetly than traditional braces. It is faster acting because it focuses purely on the front six to eight teeth that show when you smile without employing harsh forces.
It uses customised clear brackets and tooth coloured wires to gently straighten teeth, offering a less noticeable alternative to fixed metal braces. It can be used to address crooked, misaligned or overly spaced teeth, and results are usually achieved in 6-9 months.
- The treatment process starts with a consultation and the devising of customised treatment plan.
- Impressions are taken of your teeth.
- The brackets, wires and a template are created in a laboratory.
- When ready, the brackets are attached to your teeth with a special dental cement and the wires put in place.
- Regular checks and adjustments will be required every 5-6 weeks.
After treatment, you will need to wear a retainer to keep your newly positioned teeth neatly in place.